Can taking metoprolol and lisinopril cause frequent urination?

Can taking metoprolol and/or lisinopril cause urinary frequency/urgency or incontinence
Posted Tue, 30 Oct 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 41 minutes later
The drugs metoprolol or lisinopril are not expected to cause your urinary problems rather these drugs are frequently combined with a diuretic- hydrochlorothiazide and that can cause this type of symptoms.
If that is not the case then you may be having a local problem/infection and you should consult a local physician and get investigated.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have any follow up queries or doubts, you can forward them for me, and I shall be glad to help you.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.