Can taking methamphetamine cause vaginal odour and brown discharge?

Mar 2013
Can Using the drug Speed Methamphetamine cause vaginal odor and brown discharge? It only happens when I use and sometimes after
Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 1 hour later
Thank you for your query.
Methamphetamine use has no direct correlation with vaginal door and brownish discharge.
There is no link between the two.
However, with any kind of abnormal vaginal odor or discharge, you need to get yourself checked by a Gynecologist for a complete pelvic check up, a Pap smear and thorough screening for STD s, if you are engaged in unprotected sexual behaviour.
Feel free to discuss further.
Follow-up: Can taking methamphetamine cause vaginal odour and brown discharge? 37 minutes later
I do not have unprotected sex & have only had 3 sexual partners in my life all 3 long term relationships with which one I'm still involved with. I'm not a regular user and only experience the discomfort one or two days after using. And it just last a couple of days, other than that when I am clean I don't experience it at all.

Can you at least advise me as to what I can do to help odour or discharge.I know I don't take in liquids at all when using!?
It also affects my skin badly and I Get serious pimple outbreak when using.

Please assist me as I feel for R171($18) a little more advice would help me feel more at ease.
Firstly, I am so sorry you weighed the answer against money, because you asked me a straightforward question and I gave a most specific answer.
Crystal meth HAS NO ASSOCIATION with vaginal odor or discharge.
I told you vaginal odour and discharge could be caused by a variety of conditions.
Pelvic infections, cervical growths are some of them.
They can only be diagnosed and treated by having a look at you internally, and not by just reading the question, regardless of what you paid.
Meth is a stimulant drug, increases your heart rate.
It also stimulates perspiration, and is KNOWN to cause an oily skin, acne, rashes and other skin conditions.
I would have been glad to tell you this had you mentioned it earlier.
So it is implicated in your skin outbreaks, but is no way related to the vaginal conditions, which merit a gynaecological check up.
Once again, I apologise for giving you the feeling that you did not get your money ' s worth.