Can swollowing of canesten cream cause posining in a child?
User rating for this question
Hi - my 18 month old may have swallowed some canesten cream, he seems ok and im not sure he did swallow it should i take him to hospital?
Posted Tue, 24 Dec 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 27 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax Detailed Answer: Hi . Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. Relax,there is nothing to worry. Canesten is clotrimazole.and it will not cause harm if taken orally in small quantity. Sometimes there could be local irritation. In case your child is active there is nothing to worry. Give him oral fluids. I request you to kindly keep medicines out of reach of kids..... Hope I have answered your query,let me know if there is any further question. Wishing your baby good health. God bless....
People also viewed
- Is intercourse necessary for pregnancy to occur
- I have senseless problem in my right thai
- When the balamrut start to baby
- Dry skin and wrinkles what ointment i can use
- Balanced diet for two years baby
- Canesten vaginal cream and clymidhia
- Mosquito bite on babys face bali
- Can swollowing of canesten cream cause posining in a child
- I need ayurvedic treatment for sex problems
- Psoriasis vulgaris canesten cream
- How to reduce the size of hip and thighs
- Canesten cream frenulum
- What to do if child eats canesten cream
- Why babies stool is badsmell
- Baby popo smell bad