Can suffering from piles relates with difficulty in conception?

i am 32 years of age have been experiencing piles for a very long time now. i am still on the curing process. but in mean time,can this prevent me from conceiving?are there any challenges i will face in getting pregnant and delivering.please help.thanks
Posted Fri, 27 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Karanwal 31 minutes later
Brief Answer: NO problems in conception/delivery Detailed Answer: Hi Ms XXXXXXX Thanks for your query. Firstly, there is NO correlation between conception and piles. Hence, you will have NEITHER ANY difficulty in conceiving, nor have any complications in delivery. However, during pregnancy, the piles problem may aggravate with occasional bleeding, inflammation or infection. Further, in order to PINPOINT the exact cause of your problems; give you a SOUND professional advice; and, TRUE VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY, I request you to kindly provide additional information as follows :- # Since how long do you have piles and has there been any bleeding from them? # Are you suffering from chronic constipation? Or, have gained weight, excessive hair fall, lethargy, menstrual problems or, get easily fatigued even after mild exertion? # Are you passing through constant mental stress/anxiety/depression? Nevertheless- pending receipt additional details- the possible causes of chronic piles are :- (a) Chronic constipation (b) Irritable Bowel Syndrome (c) Thyroid Problem I would therefore recommend that (a) you should avoid constipation (which aggravates piles), have high fiber diet; take Psyllium husk (Isabgol husk). (b) Get a Thyroid Hormone Profile done to rule out/diagnose Hypothyroidism. Consult your doctor and apprise him of my opinion. I am certain that he will agree with my opinion; order required tests, and- based on the reports- will arrive at a certain diagnosis and prescribe suitable treatment as advised. Hope I have addressed to your concerns to your complete satisfaction and you find my response helpful and informative. I will be happy to answer further queries, if any. Fond regards and have a nice day, Dr. Rakesh Karanwal