Can spinal abnormalities be diagnosed. Had X-ray. Findings?

Hello, Can you tell if i have sone spinal abnormalities? My doctor couldn't diagnose me..
X-ray attached
Posted Mon, 9 Sep 2013 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Joe Antony 26 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please see my answer below

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome to healthcare magic.

From the x rays it looks like you have a normal spine at the level of the thoracic and lumbar vertebrae. the photo graphs also show no abnormality in the lumbar or thoracic regions.

Still if you have any complaints you should do a MRI scan of the lumbar and the thoracic spine.

The other alternative is to do a CT scan of the affected part of the spine.

Before this I suggest you can XXXXXXX a good neurologist or an orthopaedic surgeon for their opinions.

Hope this helps.
Bye and take care..
Dr. Joe