Can sperm travel through two layers clothing?

Can sperm travel through two layers if clothing ??
Posted Sat, 28 Sep 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 53 minutes later
Brief answer....No 
Detailed answer...
There are various reasons why alive sperms can't travel through layers of clothing.
1... Sperms need a fluid medium for travel and once the fluid is soaked by the clothes,sperms can't travel and they become dead.
2..Exposure to air,light and temperature difference would automatically kill the sperms.

In nutshell,it is not possible for sperms to pass through layers of clothing and result in fertilisation.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Follow-up: Can sperm travel through two layers clothing? 1 hour later
So if sperm comes into contact with two layers of thin clothing, fertilisation will not occur 100% ??
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 18 minutes later
As I explained you above,it is not possible for a live sperm to travel through layers of clothes,withstand all the hazards like air,temperature etc and go inside and find an egg and ultimately fertilise it.
We are talking of something impossible.