Can sperm penetrate two layers of cloth and result in pregnancy?

Whether Sperm dies immediately when it is exposed to clothes. Whether Sperm cannot pass through single layer of cloth? Whether sperm can penetrate two layers of cloth and result in pregnancy? For Pregnancy to happen whether penile penetration is must?
Posted Sat, 1 Mar 2014 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Gaurav Katiyar 46 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes, penetration is must for pregnancy Detailed Answer: Hi, I have gone through your query. Sperms need liquid medium for their survival and movement known as seminal fluid. Coming to your queries: No, sperms don't die immediately, it takes few minutes for them to be destroyed. Yes sperms can pass through single layer of cloth but as fluid is absorbed by cloth, sperms will not remain viable. Penetrating 2 layers of cloth and then resulting in pregnancy is almost impossible. For pregnancy to happen, penile penetration is must as sperms need to ejaculated deep inside vagina. From there, they progress upwards into uterus. So without penetration, pregnancy is not possible. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
Follow-up: Can sperm penetrate two layers of cloth and result in pregnancy? 11 hours later
Thanks Doctor for the reply.... I am asking the below questions to get clarified completely.. 1) If there is no penile penetration happened and there are two layers of cloth, if sperm ejacualted on mens cloth(pant) and touches the womens cloth(Nighty) before vagina for 15 mins or so and still there is not penile penetration. Any Chance of pregnancy or it is impossible??? Can you kindly Elaborate 2) If anything happens without Penis Penetration into Vagina. Is pregnancy is impossible or there any chances of pregnancy???
Answered by Dr. Gaurav Katiyar 47 minutes later
Brief Answer: With cloths its practically not possible. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the follow-up. Answers to your queries: 1. With three layers of clothing and no penetration, pregnancy is practically not possible. As i have explained earlier that sperm needs liquid medium for survival and movement, most of the fluid is absorbed by the cloths and 15 mins is enough for sperms to die in that condition. 2. There is chance of pregnancy (very low) without penis penetration into vagina. That too depend upon the conditions(without cloths) like: If ejaculation is done over the vagina. If finger or penis with ejaculate comes near the vagina. If female is in fertile period. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish you good health.