Can someone with diffuse large b cell lymphoma at age 28 still be active?

can someone with diffuse large b cell lymphoma at the age of 28 still be active? stage 3. just about to finish round of R-CHOP.
Posted Mon, 23 Sep 2013 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Indranil Ghosh 8 days later
Brief Answer:
Surely he can be active

Detailed Answer:
Diffuse large B Cell lymphoma is a potentially curable disease and the patient should do well after finishing therapy. He (or she) is only 28 years old and has got his entire life in front of him. After the effects of treatment wear off in 2-3 months he can be fully active and pursue normal work as well.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer further followup queries, if any.