Can small white bump on nose be indication of cancer?

I have had a small white bump on my nose under the skin for years. When I bump it, it bleeds for quite awhile. Last night I bumped it and it bled real heavy and now it is a hole in my nose. Should I be worried? Could it be cancer?
Posted Thu, 13 Feb 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 26 minutes later
Brief Answer: Cant be cancer Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Based on its long history and your description I do not think it is a cancer. I can be more sure if you can attach an image of the lesion you have on the right side of this page. Waiting for the image,