Ask a Homeopath   »  

Can sensoryneural deafness be cured with homeopathy?

Can sensoryneural deafness be cured with homeopathy? I have hearing loss for last 8 years. As per allopathy there is no cure for nerve deafness as it is due to weakness of auditory nerves and hair cells. Kindly provide me the name of homeopathic medicine which can cure this hearing loss.
Posted Sat, 22 Feb 2014 in Homeopathy
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 22 hours later
Brief Answer: yes, to some extent Detailed Answer: Hi, Sensonural hearing loss can be cured at some extent with homeopathy. i would suggest you to take following medicine as Thiosinamine 3x 10grain/6pills twice in a day tongue dose for first 3 month and then thiosinamine 6x for next 3month. You have to take medicine for 6month. Revert me in every 60days . Hope this is clear in case of any query feel free to ask. Thanks.
Follow-up: Can sensoryneural deafness be cured with homeopathy? 56 minutes later
Ok thank you for the reply. Does that means that the nerve and hair cells (in the inner ear) related hearing loss cannot be cured completely? I have almost 50% of hearing loss in both ears and thus have been using hearing aids for last few ears. Can this medicine make major improvement in my hearing?
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 29 hours later
Brief Answer: you would see the change Detailed Answer: Once you start with the medicine you can feel the change .you have to keep taking the medicine. It will help you to complete cure.this is specific medicine for sensorineural hear loss and have a very good result Thanks
Follow-up: Can sensoryneural deafness be cured with homeopathy? 1 hour later
Thank you Doctor I have purchased and started the medicine of company SBL naming THIOSINAMINUM 3X. Will update you with the progress every two months. Regards,
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 3 days later
Brief Answer: Hello Detailed Answer: Hello Start with the medicine as i have advised, write me back after 1 month of taking the medicine. I will direct you further according to improvement. Thanks