Can scanty dark bleeding and dizziness after protected sex be symptom of pregnancy?

Question
i had protected sex nd took ipill on 15th..my period was due on 20th n i got it bt very less and dark bleeding happnd...m feeling dizziness now thruout d day fr quick seconds...shud i be pregnant
Posted Sat, 11 Jan 2014 in Birth Control

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 10 minutes later
Brief Answer: need more details Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Could you please let me know a few more details on the same? - You had your period on 20th of December 2013 - is that right? How many days did it last for? - Prior to this, when was your last period? - When was the date of your sexual intercourse? - When was the date of Ipill intake? - Is your menstrual cycle regular? Since you had your period on the 20th, although it was less and dark- it mostly seems like a normal period. It is unlikely that you are pregnant. Awaiting the details from your end.

Follow-up: Can scanty dark bleeding and dizziness after protected sex be symptom of pregnancy? 3 minutes later
-i got it on 20th Dec 2013...it lasted fr 3 days...today i XXXXXXX see flow happning -last period was on 20th nov -had intercouse on 12th,13th,14th dec -ipill took on 15th dec -last cycle was good...bt current cycle is not good with less and dark flow

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 42 minutes later
Brief Answer: change in your cycle, pregnancy unlikely Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the details. It is clear now. Your current cycle most likely seems like a withdrawal bleed due to ipill intake. Your period cycle is changed due to this. In my view, you are not pregnant. You would most likely get your periods again in next 15 to 20 days. Please wait for it, and do not repeat the Ipill again until the next period. Again, you are not pregnant. Take care!

Follow-up: Can scanty dark bleeding and dizziness after protected sex be symptom of pregnancy? 5 minutes later
bt wat abt the little dizziness i m having for sm quick seconds thruout the day...why it is happning

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer: electrolyte imbalance is the cause Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX The dizziness in most likely due to electrolyte and water imbalance. I suggest you to take plenty of fluids orally in the form of fruit juices, tender coconut wate, and butter milk. Also, take lots of plain water. Rest adequately. Nothing to be worried about. Wish you good health.