Can random mouth swab drug test shows presence of Adderall?

my boyfriend took an Adderall that was given to him 20mg. If he got a random mouth swab drug test how long will it show in his system.
Posted Sun, 15 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer: It generally stays 3days in the system! Detailed Answer: Hi and thanks for this query. The metabolism of this drug suggests that within 3days, the drug is completely excreted from the system. In this case, he would require at least 3days to stay safe of this drug. And because it is saliva and not urine, the chances are even further reduced. So, 3days is safe enough and 5almost a guarantee. I hope this help. Thank you for using our services. Feel free to ask for clarifications if need be. I wish you both well. Dr. Ditah, MD