Can pulling sensation in left hand and minute changes in chest be indications of heart attack or gastric problem?

Rheumatologist
Question
HI Doctor, From few days i am experiencing a pull in my left hand. after eating dinner i lifted a bucket full of washed clothes and there was an inconvinence near my heart. I felt as if there are few very very minute changes happening in my chest on left side and i felt un easy about that. I had my blood and urine test done a month ago where my ldl and hdl are in range and i am non diabetic. i am non alocholic and not a smoker. I only eat chicken and mutton. I didnt had non veg for about 50 days recently i ate alot of non veg continously which was spicy and hot (biryani and some fries) . i doubt is this singal for heart attack or gastric problem or kidney problem. I had few bananas today and i felt bit better than yesterday. I am not sure wat i am supposed to do please advise.
Posted Thu, 23 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 27 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that you are giving very vague symptoms so it will be very difficult to pin point the diagnosis but we can discuss the possibilities . Still the most common probability is of having acute gastritis which can give rise to all of these symptoms since you also give history of having spicy food for long time . But we need to rule out any cardiac issue though seems to be very less likely . i will advise you to see a cardiologist , get an ECG , 2 D ECHO done .Avoid spicy food and take bland food for few days . An antacid like pantaprazole once a day will be highly recommendable . Having cold milk will be be beneficial .kindly see a physician for this . Take care. Dr. Shruti