Can protected sex immediately after periods lead to pregnancy?

sir, i did sex just after my periods with protection(condoms) my period started on 18-20 and i did sex on 21 after that i also take ipill after 2 hour. after 2 days spot bleeding occurs for three day. am i pragnant or not
Posted Fri, 7 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 30 minutes later
Brief Answer: You are unlikely to be preganant Detailed Answer: Hello, In view of the details you are not likely to be pregnant. Sex immediately after period is unlikely to get you pregnant as ovulation doesnt occur at this phase of menses. In addition protection was used, so you should not worry about pregnancy. Hopes this helps. Regards.
Follow-up: Can protected sex immediately after periods lead to pregnancy? 11 hours later
my period date on XXXXXXX month is 17 and today is 19 till now period dint come and how much time it will take to come next period
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Give it one week more or maximum 10 days Detailed Answer: Hello, Wait for week or 10 days.It is quiet possible that by then you will get your periods.If it fails to come then get urine pregnancy test done.But of course pregnancy is unlikely in your case.I am suggesting this only if there has been any unknow irregularity in your last period.If pregnancy test is negative which is quiet likely then get a ultrasound done to see for cause of delayed periods. Regards
Follow-up: Can protected sex immediately after periods lead to pregnancy? 9 hours later
when i sex on 21 i looses lots of blood after taking ipill after two hours of sex two to three days spot bleeding. more bleed at time sex is may be the reason of not coming periods
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 2 minutes later
Brief Answer: May irregular bleeding is the cause. Detailed Answer: Yes, this irregularity and taking ipill would be cause of delayed period.As suggested give it time and everything should be fine. Regards.