Can prolapse bladder cause angiomyolipoma?
User rating for this question
I have a prolapse bladder can it cause a small angiomyolipoma?
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Guru 37 minutes later
Brief Answer: No. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! No, prolapse bladder may not be the cause of angiomyolipoma. It is usually by mutations in genes which manage cell growth and proliferation either the TSC1 or TSC2 genes. Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have have any clarifications. If not, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!
People also viewed
- Can prolapse bladder cause angiomyolipoma
- Ayurvedic medicines for fordyces spots on penis
- Renal angiomyolipoma causes
- Stable angiomyolipoma causes
- Can i smoke cigarettes if i have a urinary tract infection
- Ayurvedic medicine fo thrush
- Diagnosis of angiomyolipoma
- Angiomyolipoma causes
- Unani ayurvedic medicine neeri and its function
- Ayurvedic treatment for mucous fibrosis
- Dengue blood in urine
- Cyst on gum
- Ayurvedic thing good forhypothyriod
- Occ squamous epithelial urinalysis
- Why would my doctor tell me to keep my urine acidic