Ask a Urologist   »  

Can prolapse bladder cause angiomyolipoma?

I have a prolapse bladder can it cause a small angiomyolipoma?
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Guru 37 minutes later
Brief Answer: No. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! No, prolapse bladder may not be the cause of angiomyolipoma. It is usually by mutations in genes which manage cell growth and proliferation either the TSC1 or TSC2 genes. Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have have any clarifications. If not, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!