Can pregnancy result from oral sex?

Mar 2013
hi, I and my boy friend had oral sex several times but I never missed my period .on December 1 st I got my last December we met again and had oral sex but didn't had vaginal or anal sex corse this month I didn't got my period .I also found some very few drops of blood on my panty on January 1 st.i had a problem of irregular periods and generally it may become 4-5 days am I pregnant
Posted Mon, 27 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 41 minutes later
Brief Answer: ORAL SEX CANNOT RESULT IN A PREGNANCY. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to us with your health concern. You are DEFINITELY not pregnant. Pregnancy cannot result from oral sex at all. You need to have vaginal penetrative sex for pregnancy to occur. Since you have irregular cycles, it is common to have spotting sometimes instead of a proper period. If you wish, you may consult a Gynaecologist to have evaluation of your irregular periods. This would include an internal check up - per vaginum and per speculum. Also, a pelvic ultrasound scan. Plus hormonal assessment - FSH, LH, TSH, Prolactin, OGTT, lipid profile, DHEAS, free testosterone. Common causes of irregular cycles include - stress, tension, weight gain, hypothyroidism, polycystic ovaries etc. You do not even need to take a pregnancy test, since you only had oral sex. Do not worry. All the best. Please feel free to discuss further.
Follow-up: Can pregnancy result from oral sex? 31 minutes later
He did fingering for me in the vagina before oral sex If i found pregnant in the test conducted using urine stick which medicine should i take ????before when????dosage of medicine????can i get it outside without prescription????
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 1 hour later
Brief Answer: DETAILED BELOW Detailed Answer: You will not be found pregnant, my dear. I can understand your anxiety. The medication would be available in India without prescription, which is illegal and not advisable. You should consult a gynecologist and then consider abortion pills. However, please do not think along those unnecessary lines, as you WONT be pregnant with oral sex and fingering.