Can precum get through clothes and cause pregnancy?

Hi, its sounds stupid but can pre-cum travel through my hand and then into her vagina from jeans and underwear that she was wearing while I was rubbing her with my fingers that may have pre-cum on it? I was certain that it cannot but she has missed her period and she has got some white discharge instead of normal period? Can pre-cum from fingers pass through 2 cloth layers (Jeans and Underwear).
Note: That was her high fertility days
Posted Mon, 14 Jan 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 6 minutes later
You can be assured that pregnancy isnt an option here.What you are indicating cannot happen.Clothes are an adequate barrier. Just ask her to wait for a few days for spontaneous menses to occur.
Follow-up: Can precum get through clothes and cause pregnancy? 3 minutes later
Hello Dr, thanks for the quick response, just to be clear that I was rubbing her vagina, with little bit pre-cum on my fingers and she as dicussed above was in her clothes
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 minute later
Dont worry.Pre cum doesnt penetrate the barrier of clothes.
Follow-up: Can precum get through clothes and cause pregnancy? 6 minutes later
Thanks Dr, I was very very tensed but can you suggest why the white discharge instead? and what should be the next step? Should we consult OBGYN in nearby locality? or we should wait for few more days, its her 5th day now and no period till now, she has never missed any and is regular from years now. Also there are cramps and nothing else. I once again thank you so much for the quick response, you truely saved my day. God Bless!
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 15 hours later
All this may be part of the pre menstrual syndrome.I dont see any reason why she shouldnt get her periods. There may be some discharge before and after periods.
Dont get tensed because that plays havoc with cycles. Wait another week or two,if no periods, see a doctor.