Can paracetamol be taken along with Xanax and Lexapro?

Apr 2014

Hi may i ask you a medical question? Can I consume paracetamol? Because I'm still on medication (Xanax and lexapro).
Posted Sun, 2 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 10 days later
Brief Answer: You can take Paracetamol with Xanax and Lexapro. Detailed Answer: Hello Lidya Thanks for writing to us Yes,you can safely take tablet Paracetamol with Xanax and lexapro. Composition of Xanax is Alprazolam and composition of Lexapro is Escitalopram. There is no significant interaction between these drugs. You are taking right medicines for anxiety disorder.You should continue it. Get well soon. Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX