Can pain killer Zerodel will result in glycemia when taking insulin and jnaumet for diabetes?

I am diabetic for 15 years. I take insulin and janumet. For leg pain, doctor prescribed zerodol CR. whether this pain killer will make me hypo? Will it bring down blood sugar.
Posted Sat, 21 Dec 2013 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 28 minutes later
Brief Answer: It has no role in diabetes Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX Zerodol CR is aceclofenac. It is a painkiller and has no role to play in diabetes. This pain-killer will not make you hypo (glycemic - if this is what you meant). It will not bring down sugar. Though pain-killers need to be taken with caution in diabetes as they may affect kidney function. Thus you need to take it only if you have pain. Hope it helps. Let me know if I can assist you further. Dr Vaishalee