Can pain in shoulder due to cholesterol or lack of calcium?

I have been experiencing pain in my left shoulder from last 8-9 months. Can this be due to cholesterol or lack of calcium? Please tell me symptoms of high cholesterol.
Posted Mon, 23 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 29 minutes later
Brief Answer: Could be due to muscle sprain Detailed Answer: Hi, My opinion is most of the such non specific shoulder pains originate because of muscle sprain around the shoulder joint. The muscle sprain could be a trivial injury that had happened in the past or the posture or the way you work. YOu should learn to use the joint with care, put hot pads when it pains. I do not think cholesterol as the reason for this. There are no symptoms for cholesterol and it is a silent menace in the human body. Hope this clears.