Can pain between shoulder blades and stomach be symptoms of H.pylori infection?
User rating for this question
Hello. A few years ago I was infected with Helicobacter Pylori. A month ago I have pain between my shoulder blades and stomach pain. Could it be Helicobacter reinfection?. Thank you.
Posted Sat, 22 Mar 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 9 hours later
Brief Answer: Answer given below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for posting your query. I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to assist you. H.pylori infection can cause gastritis, peptic ulcer and stomach cancer. Gastritis and peptic ulcer can present with abdominal pain, blood vomiting or black stools. Stomach cancer can present with abdominal pain, loss of appetite, loss of weight, blood vomiting or black stools or anemia. There are many different causes of abdominal pain. So the abdominal pain you had a month ago could be due to any cause and without testing it is difficult to say whether it was due to H.pylori reinfection. I hope that answers your question. Let me know if I can assist you further. Regards, Dr.Ratnakar Kini
People also viewed
- Dark black blood bartholins abcess
- Antibiotic preanal abcess pregnant
- High rbcs in stool 8hpf
- 8mo pregnant stomach ache diarriah
- Cramps rash at 8dpo
- Intestinal bleeding at 89 years old
- H pylori infection causes
- Severe h. pylori infection
- Symptoms of h pylori infection
- Abc diabetes management for patient handout
- Ab phylline medicine usage
- 8mm cyst on spleen
- Test for h pylori infection
- Ear ache tooth abcess
- Are bloating symptoms of h. pylori infection?