Can overdose of coumadine cause rectal bleeding?

Oncologist, Surgical
Can you over dose on coumadine with resulting rectal bleding, heart failure, and kidney failure within a short time. My uncle wnet to Dr with rectal bleeding was sent for colonoscopy. Polys removed two days later in hospital heart failure and kidney failure and dies 10 hours ago. My uncle was 86 but retired military and generally healthy with regular check ups. His new wife has been married 4 times before and is now a widow times 5. She says in the last month he decided to donate his body to science and his body is headed to Memphis Tn. How could I get a Autopsy as a niece to check for poisons, overdose of coumadin etc........ THis woman told me a story when my uncle first married her about believing her dad put arsenic in her moms peaches. I have a weird feeling about this sudden death. Please help
Hi, I have not received a answer to my question about my uncle. My brother talked to my uncle 11am Monday and he said he couldnt get anything out he was winded. Otherwise sounded good laughing joking and talking about up coming trips. later the eve. my parents talked to him by phone and he sounded SOB but c/o sore throat. His daughter talked to him shortly after and he said his heart felt like it was in his throat. A couple hours later he is in the hospital as described. Today at 1 pm today he died.
Posted Mon, 20 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rohan Khandelwal 1 hour later
Dear Ma'am,

Sorry to hear about your uncle. Coumadin overdose can certainly lead to the problems you have described and coumadin can lead to excessive bleeding after surgery as well.
As far as the autopsy is concerned, that only be ordered by close relatives. You can voice your concerns to the doctor and they might help you with it. Autopsy will be able to confirm whether there was coumadin overdose or some other agent involved or not.

Hoping for the best.