Can orgasm help me sleep better?

Nephrologist
Question
HI, 66 YEAR OLD WOMAN. MY QUESTION RELATES TO BAD SLEEP. COULD AN ORGASM BE A SOLUTION?
Posted Sat, 8 Mar 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 45 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes,Could be a solution Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query An orgasm is known to induce sleep however it will not do much to maintain sleep. In order to help you better I need to know more about sleep pattern 1. What time do you get to bed? How long are you awake? 2. How many hours of sleep do you get? 3. Have you tried any sedatives? 4. How often do you consume alcohol? 5. Do you watch tv in bed? 6. When do you have your last coffee/ tea? 7. Do you sleep in the afternoons? Please get back to me, I am awaiting your reply Regards