Can oral contraceptive intake affect body temprature?
User rating for this question
hello, I am taking oral contraceptive for 7 days and I have body temperature 37.2 C. Can it be related with taking oral contraceptives?
Posted Mon, 10 Feb 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 1 hour later
Brief Answer: IT IS NORMAL BODY TEMPERATURE. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to us with your health concern. The body temperature is quite within the normal range. Do not worry. Take care.
People also viewed
- Oral contraceptive pills poisoning
- Laparoscopic adhesiolysis recovery
- Light bleeding after sex causes
- Lump in breast after breastfeeding
- Dark bleeding after period
- Can oral contraceptive intake affect body temprature
- Are emergency contraceptives safer than oral contraceptive pills
- Can intake of oral contraceptives affect a gilbert#39s syndrome patient
- Hydrogen peroxide gargle benefits
- How to stop taking diltiazem
- Hunger dizziness nausea symptom
- Hyperlipidemia diet charts
- Hydrogen peroxide mouth rinse burns
- Female bloating after menopause
- Can fluoxetine affect microgynon oral contraceptive