Can one indulge in sex during malaria treatment?
User rating for this question
Posted Fri, 6 Dec 2013 in Women Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Guru 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Usually, it cannot be sexually transmitted Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! Usually, it cannot be sexually transmitted. The most common mode of spread is by the bite of mosquito and that too if it is female Anopheles. However, cases have been reported that it transmitted through blood transfusion, organ transplant, or the shared use of needles or syringes contaminated with blood. Anyhow, no cases have been reported that it is sexually transmitted. Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have have any clarifications. If not, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!
People also viewed
- Will bath salt hurt your heart
- Heart races in bath
- Bleeding after hymen repair
- Falciparum malaria treatment
- Side effects of malaria treatment
- Coartem malaria treatment
- Is lumerax an preventative malaria treatment
- Bathing late at night headache
- Hot baths effects on fetus
- Can one indulge in sex during malaria treatment
- Vestibular stimulation activities
- Does pain during intercourse signify cervicitis?
- Bleeding at ovulation
- Pill to increase women's libido
- Hot bath water and hernias