Can one indulge in sex during malaria treatment?

How soon after treatment for Malaria can once indulge in sex, Can one have sex during active treatment. Also is oral sex ever advised with this person?
Posted Fri, 6 Dec 2013 in Women Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Guru 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Usually, it cannot be sexually transmitted Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! Usually, it cannot be sexually transmitted. The most common mode of spread is by the bite of mosquito and that too if it is female Anopheles. However, cases have been reported that it transmitted through blood transfusion, organ transplant, or the shared use of needles or syringes contaminated with blood. Anyhow, no cases have been reported that it is sexually transmitted. Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have have any clarifications. If not, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!