Can olive leaf tablets be taken during 6 weeks pregnancy?
User rating for this question
I am 6 weeks pregnant can I take olive leaf tablets?
Posted Fri, 13 Dec 2013 in Weight
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 27 minutes later
Brief Answer: No medical evidence to prove the same Detailed Answer: Hello, Congratulations on your pregnancy. Olive leaf tablets definitely has health benefits as suggested by various studies. However, it's use in pregnancy has not been study. Hence, there is no medical evidence to prove the same. I would suggest you to avoid it unless you feel it absolutely necessary to consume. Wish you good health.
People also viewed
- Oxyelite pro mixed with dexilant
- Can emeset tablet taken during pregnancy
- Does kigtropin help you lose weight
- Pregnant urine looks oily
- Pravastatin cause sore neck
- Homemade treatment to reduce fat tummy
- Function of practin and decdan
- Lemon water disadvantages
- Pregnancy coffee ground discharge
- Can zeptol cr tablet be taken during pregnancy
- Prepyloric ulcer
- Can olive leaf tablets be taken during 6 weeks pregnancy
- Can allergex tablets be taken during pregnancy?
- Premature ovarian failure and breastfeeding
- Will registrone tablets if taken during pregnancy affect the baby