Can olive leaf tablets be taken during 6 weeks pregnancy?
User rating for this question
I am 6 weeks pregnant can I take olive leaf tablets?
Posted Fri, 13 Dec 2013 in Weight
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 27 minutes later
Brief Answer: No medical evidence to prove the same Detailed Answer: Hello, Congratulations on your pregnancy. Olive leaf tablets definitely has health benefits as suggested by various studies. However, it's use in pregnancy has not been study. Hence, there is no medical evidence to prove the same. I would suggest you to avoid it unless you feel it absolutely necessary to consume. Wish you good health.
People also viewed
- Heart always skips in hot shower
- Can emeset tablet taken during pregnancy
- Taking care of the 65 year old body
- How to instantly lower heart rate
- How to increase weak heart performance
- Hiatal spasm
- Reduce belly fat lotion
- Name of hospital heart machine
- Decease maturbation and increase eretion
- Can zeptol cr tablet be taken during pregnancy
- Does red bull help to increase height
- Can olive leaf tablets be taken during 6 weeks pregnancy
- Can allergex tablets be taken during pregnancy?
- Will registrone tablets if taken during pregnancy affect the baby
- Hot tub pounding heart