Can non penetrative sex cause pregnancy?

Question
Recently my fiancee and I had pleasure time and earlier today she told me she missed her period and this never happened before. We didn't had seX. My penis didn't enter her vagina it merely touched on the outside and I didn't even cum but she did. Now she's a bit worried. What could be it doc?
Posted Sat, 22 Mar 2014 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Get a urine test for pregnancy Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for choosing wwwhealthcaremagic.com Non penetrative sex can cause pregnancy . Though a remote possibility, when you touched her outside, there could be some precum you might have missed , having some sperms and the females have a very thin secretion from uterus around the time of ovulation so theoretically, she could be pregnant but the chances are low. Still if she has missed her period for the first time, get a urine test done for pregnancy Any more query is welcome DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA

Follow-up: Can non penetrative sex cause pregnancy? 8 minutes later
what else methods can be used to detect pregnancy and besides urine test

Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: You can get a sonography done Detailed Answer: Hello Urine test is positive after 2-3 days of missing periods . Other can be sonography where you find a fetal node after 4-5 days, some times earlier DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA

Follow-up: Can non penetrative sex cause pregnancy? 23 minutes later
as I said earlier I didn't cum I was careful it's her who cummed early but still how can she take the urine test. using the pregnancy test device? and we did this on 23 not today. should she take the contraceptive pills? and what are the symptoms of pregnancy?

Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 12 hours later
Brief Answer: Take Contraceptive Pills Detailed Answer: Hello I mentioned in my earlier post that the chances are very very slim but as you can under stand, very passionate touching can involve slight secretion of clear fluid , which you might have not noticed. It can happen with any body but if you are very sure, there can't be a chance of pregnancy . She just needs to relax and wait for the periods. The earliest signs of pregnancy may be nausea , pain abdomen, leg cramps, etc. Yes, taking Contraceptive pills is a good choice; but that is not going change the results now. DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA

Follow-up: Can non penetrative sex cause pregnancy? 49 minutes later
should she take the pregnancy urine test using the strips

Brief Answer: Get urine test for pregnancy Detailed Answer: Hello There is no harm in doing that , if that helps in relaxing her. DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA