Can nexito be used in treating depression and head pain?

hi for what nexito tablet is used for can u answer for it what is the extreme level of depression and head pain i cant able to come out off depression what is the treatment for it
Posted Sat, 28 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Karanwal 1 hour later
Brief Answer: CONSULT A PSYCHIATRIST IMMEDIATELY Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXX Thanks for your query. Firstly, Nexito is an anti-depressant and used alone or in combination with other drugs, for treatment of depression, anxiety, panic attacks. The symptoms of extreme depression are recurrent thoughts of death (not just fear of dying), recurrent suicidal ideation without a specific plan, or a suicide attempt or a specific plan for committing suicide; feelings of worthlessness or guilt, low self-esteem, sleeplessness, lack of interest in everything, extreme irritability, short-temper, crying most of the time, extreme fatigue, diminished ability to think or concentrate, or indecisiveness. XXXXX, please remember that setbacks and disappointments comes in everyone's life at some stage or the other. Maturity demands that you fight it out, take the personal problems at their stride, and move ahead in life. If you trust me, then I will strongly advise you to discuss and share your problems with your parents, brothers or sisters or, close friends, AT THE EARLIEST. I am sure that they will understand your problems and extend their moral support to you in all respects, to enable you to come out of your depression. Don't be shy or hesitant : consult a good Psychiatrist in your city IMMEDIATELY and take him into confidence with all your problems, without hiding anything. He will give you an expert guidance and- depending on the degree of your depression- also put you on the latest and best medicines in required/effective doses, which will help you come out of depression. DO NOT RESORT TO SELF MEDICATION, AS IT MAY CAUSE MORE HARM THAN BENEFIT. Lastly, the very fact that you have an insight to your depression, proves that you are highly mature, pragmatic and a brave lady with immense determination and courage to fight it out to come of your depression. Drive away all negative thoughts and let positive thoughts dominate your mind. Life is too precious to waste it. SO, THE FIRST THING YOU DO IN THE MORNING IS TO CONSULT A GOOD PSYCHIATRIST AND DISCUSS YOUR PROBLEMS IN GREAT DETAIL. START TAKING MEDICINES STRICTLY AS PRESCRIBED BY HIM. I can say with full authority that you will soon come out of your depression. Hope I have addressed to your concerns to your complete satisfaction and you find my response helpful and informative. I will be happy to answer further queries, if any. Take care and May God Bless You, Dr. Rakesh Karanwal
Follow-up: Can nexito be used in treating depression and head pain? 38 hours later
thank u doctor im in treatment taking nexito tablet and ativan tablet but im so depressed im feeling so alone i want to know that is it a serious problem or how may i know that i first want to know whether it is serious problem or not it is my biggest question
Brief Answer: Treatment needs modification. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXX, I cannot comment upon the seriousness, as you have not mentioned your symptoms. However, I have already given you the symptoms which signify the severity of the disease. I will be able to tell you the seriousness, if you enumerate your symptoms from the list given above. Lastly, depression is a treatable disease and therefore is not a cause of worry. Inculcate positive thoughts, be brave and optimistic : it is just a temporary bad patch. Your medication and its dose; or, addition of another drug, needs to be increased gradually till your depression under complete control.
Follow-up: Can nexito be used in treating depression and head pain? 6 hours later
thank u i got many symptoms even i attempted for suicide also Im getting an severe head pain oftenly when i think about something im so depressed Actually im in love our relationship is not good now for past 6 yrs im in trouble my dad meet with an accident im the only daughter so i dont have any one to share my feelings Now for past 1 yr im in love even that became wrong i cant come out of it Im not having interest in anything My dad and mom dono this problem I dono how to come out of it im in treatment only I have a symptoms of dying , not interest in anything,cant able to believe anyone , im so depressed,oftenly getting angry on everyone,i feel of much of irritating,something is irritable in my head i dono to explain that but it is like hell for me I just want to know that whether it is serious problem or not so that i ll take better treatment thats y sorry
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Karanwal 2 hours later
Brief Answer: It is a very serious problem. Detailed Answer: Well XXXXX You are only 21. At this age, it is very difficult to differentiate between love and infatuation. There are no arguments or differences in love. I sincerely feel that it was not love but merely attraction or infatuation. You have a long way to go : stop being a martyr. Be pragmatic : think from the mind and not heart. Come out of it. God has much better plans and a brighter future for you. There may be some delay, but- sooner or later- you will find true love : a true companion and life partner who will always keep you happy. It is utter foolishness to run after someone who does not love or care for you. Perhaps, he was never yours. Thank God, that you realized this fact, before it was too late. I suggest that you take your mom into confidence. TELL HER EVERYTHING : SHE WILL UNDERSTAND, GIVE YOU TREMENDOUS MORAL SUPPORT AND ALSO GUIDE YOU. By suffering alone, you are inflicting more pain and torture on your parents. You can imagine what will happen if they come to know about your affair from someone else. You are very mature, wise and courageous. Muster your courage and speak to your mom. It is very unfortunate that you are wasting your life for someone who doesn't love you. Being the only child of your parents, you have lot of responsibilities on your shoulder. At your age, you should prove yourself to be a Guardian of your parents: they have lots of dreams and aspiration for you. DO NOT LET THEM DOWN. RISE, AND ASSUME YOUR DUTIES TOWARDS YOUR PARENTS. HAVE COMPLETE FAITH IN ME AND FOLLOW MY ADVICE. YOU WILL NEVER REGRET IN FUTURE. Go and consult a good Psychiatrist (if you have not consulted so far) before it is too late. As such, your condition is very serious. If professional advice and appropriate treatment is not started immediately, you will ruin your life. DO NOT resort to self-medication, as it will do more harm than good. You can always share your innermost feelings with me, discuss your problems, seek my advice anytime, without any hesitation, shyness or shame. You need a guide/mentor to show you the right direction. I have great confidence in your capabilities and wisdom. So XXXXX all the best. Hope you will give a serious thought to my advice. I will be there by your side, whenever you need me. OK? Be a good and sensible girl, Dr. Rakesh Karanwal