Can nevos in stomach are normal to have and are these malignant?

Dermatologist
Question
I have these nevos in my stomach, are these normal? These nevos are displacics? Im very nervous bz of this. I have many nevos on my neck and my arms. These nevos could change to malignacy
Posted Sat, 21 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Ilyas Patel 18 minutes later
Brief Answer: You are having melanocytic nevus. Detailed Answer: Hi, After seeing photographs and reading short history, I feel that you are having melanocytic nevus. At present , it is benign.. But ,there is possibility for conversion to malignant melanoma. I advise for complete excision of the lesion. It may be removed by electrocautery or simple surgical excision. Both are minor surgeries done in OPD under local anaesthesia. For that, you consult dermatologist. I hope you got my answer. Still, any query, you may ask. Thanks. Dr. Ilyas Patel MD

Follow-up: Can nevos in stomach are normal to have and are these malignant? 32 minutes later
So this type of nevus are bad? Why i have to removed? It is a normal nevus?

Answered by Dr. Ilyas Patel 4 hours later
Brief Answer: There is nothing like good or bad nevus. Detailed Answer: Hi, Be cool. There is nothing like good or bad nevus. The nevus you have is melanocytic nevus. You can wait. If you develop changes related to malignant melanoma, then you may go for excision... Thanks.. Have good life. Dr. Ilyas Patel MD