Can my date of pregnancy be determined by knowing my last menstrual date ?

Hi just wondering, I am pregnant but keep getting conflicting due dates. My last period was 28th of October 2010 and I got a positive pregnancy test on the 22nd of November, I have irregular periods but is it possible to tell when going on the positive test that I roughly got pregnant?
Posted Mon, 30 Apr 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 14 minutes later

According to your last menstrual period, that is 28/10/2010 your Expected date of delivery should be due in 1st week of august (4-5th aug 2011). If you got a first positive test in november then these dates should be reasonably accurate.

The dates on the first early ultrasound scan report after positive pregnancy test is very reliable. If you have a scan report from november or december then you should rely on those dates.
By my calculations, you should be around 28-29 weeks pregnant now.

If your last period was 28th oct then you got pregnant on that cycle around 2 weeks after that, which would be your ovulation period roughly.

Hope this answers your query. In case of any doubts, I am available for the follow ups.
Follow-up: Can my date of pregnancy be determined by knowing my last menstrual date ? 4 hours later
Thanks I have been given the due date the 8th of august. Just curious tho I had intercourse on the 19th of November, 3 days before I got a positive test, is there any chance I got pregnant on that day?
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 6 hours later
Hi again,

Well its unlikely that your conception took place around the 19th.It should have been around the 8-12th of Nov.