Can mutant mass, a weight gaining aid cause heart attacks?

hi XXXXXXX Can mutant mass a weight gainer cause heart attacks. I have chest pains the past few days but I haven't taken any weight gainer lately as I haven't been to the gym. I have been eating alot of fast foods the past few days and I feel like I cannot breathe over it. When I was running with my cousin yesterday I couldn't keep up I had chest pains. my father side of the family suffer from heart disease. could it be I'm not fit? I have asthma and am 21 years old. My birthday was last Thursday my party is Saturday night and I feel like my choice of alcohol May have something to do with it as well. I drink spirits when I go out with milt friends. XXXXXX
Posted Wed, 5 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
There can be various causes for the chest pains like 
After a bout of cold and chest infection
Pleuritis etc...

There are various cardiac and non cardiac reasons for the chest pain to occur and by just reading of your symptoms,it is not possible to tell you about the exact cause behind it.
It is best for you  to consult your primary physician and get yourself examined.
In case he finds some finding like murmur or missing beat or anything else,he can refer you to a cardiologist for detailed investigations.

I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Follow-up: Can mutant mass, a weight gaining aid cause heart attacks? 8 hours later
Is it possible that fast foods can cause chest pains? I've been eating alot of fatty and greasy foods+
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Fatty and greasy food can cause acidity and heartburn which can mimic as chest pains.However for safety purpose,you must rule out a cardiac cause.
It is always better to be sorry rather than late.