Can medicine cure irritation of penis due to oral sex with a sex worker?

Urologist
Question
dear doctor, i done sucking of penius by sexworker. after two days i feel some irretation in my front part of penius. some times this irretation comes & goes. after two months i consult the doctor .because the irretation comes on the tip of the penius & in the pipe in which urine comes. please tell what has wrong with me. doctor gives me the medicine ( Aceclofenac, Paracetamol & Serratiopeptidase tablet ) & ( Cefixime & Ornidazole) . Please tell will these medicine cure my problem
Posted Thu, 19 Apr 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 23 hours later
Hi Varinder,

Your description of symptoms is not very clear to point if you have contacted any sexual disease.

On the outset, I would say, that on and off irritation happening since the last 2 months are not classical of any sexual infection.

However answers to the following question will probably help me in coming to a conclusion:

1. Do you notice any kind of lesions on the penis - such as soreness, redness, ulcerations?
2. Do you experience any pain or burning sensation apart from irritation while passing urine?
3. Have you been secreting pus like secretions from the tip of penis?
4. Do you notice any lumps in the groin region?
5. Have you screened for any STD infection?
6. If you have got the screening done, it would be really helpful to send those reports to me. You can send those report to my attention at YYYY@YYYY
7. Do you have history of diabetes, anxiety or any other psychological symptoms?

I wait for your answers to these questions. They will help me in understanding your condition better.