Can masturbation lead to penis size reduction? Will circumcision help me? Can you add the cost?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
hii,, i am XXXXXXX 24 years old. i am employed in a IT firm. i am in the habit of mastrubating from the past 5 years. i see a reduction in my penis size and also i ejaculate soon within one minute or so. also my penis is not circumsized yet. while i get excited, i found my penis s unable to expand due to the fact that the penis tip is not circumsized. any advise on this. will circumcision help me ? if so how much it ll cost in chennai. how long i have to be in hospital .
also my penis size during normal days is that of a child s one. how can i increase it to normal
Posted Wed, 4 Jul 2012 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 4 hours later
Despite what many of us may have been told by our parents, teachers, or religious leaders, masturbation does not cause physical injury or harm to the body. We’ve all heard the many myths about masturbation. Here are some of the leading myths:
• Masturbation leads to blindness
• Masturbation causes you to become impotent later in life
• Masturbation leads to decrease in penis size
• Masturbation permanently reduces libido, desire, and/or sexual performance
• Masturbation permanently reduces the quantity or quality of semen

We are happy to report that all of these myths and misconceptions have been proven to be false by the medical community.

Despite the fact that there are no physical health consequences that may result from the practice of masturbation, there are emotional aspects that should be taken into consideration.
Masturbation may have negative social consequences if one becomes preoccupied with self-pleasure to the point that it interferes with one’s job and one’s social relationships.

Most of concerns associated with the act of masturbation stems from the guilt within a person.
As far as ejaculation time is concerned People have very different stamina levels and it can even vary depending on the physical circumstances and psychological issues
The ejaculation itself usually lasts around couple of minutes only.
From your description it seems circumcision will help you. You can consult a urologist for the same.
Regarding the cost of the treatment, it depends on the place and varies from hospital to hospital. The total cost of medicines, duration of stay in the hospital are also variable according to the associated problems and complications.

I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.

Follow-up: Can masturbation lead to penis size reduction? Will circumcision help me? Can you add the cost? 2 hours later
my balls size has also reduced considerably. on one side it appears in higher position and on the other it appears less. will it cause any kidney problems

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 3 hours later
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
Reduction in size of balls without any pain or discomfort is not indicative of any pathology or urinary infection. This can happen due to contraction of dartos muscle.
Please do not worry. This is a normal finding.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.