Can marijuana show up hair follicle drug test after 95 days?
User rating for this question
I am taking a hair follicle drug test today. I have not smoked marijuana in about 95 days. I have not partaken in any other recreational drug since then as well. Should I be worried about failing?
Posted Wed, 12 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 56 minutes later
Brief Answer: Grey zone and reasons to be worried! Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for trusting us with your health query. Hair follicle drug test is able to identify drug use for very long periods after last use. It has been estimated to be able to pick drug use as many as 90days after last use in regular marijuana users. Because you are barely 95days after the last use, you are actually at the borderline and it is difficult to make a call. However, the chances would be less than if it had happened earlier but they are no where 0%. I will suggest that you keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best. I hope you find this helpful. Thank you so much for using our services and please feel free to for more information or clarifications if need be. I wish you the best of health. Dr. Ditah, MD.
People also viewed
- What does the birthmark symbolize
- Should blood pressure 13970 be treated
- Does a lip biopsy hurt
- Bug bite looks like bullseye
- Hair drug testing marijuana
- Blood pressure 13883 is this high
- Dark lines beneath the nail
- Big spots and pimples popping
- Drug testing hair follicle newborn
- 139 over 94 blood pressure
- Gray hair follicle drug test
- Hair follicle drug test
- Hair follicle drug test suboxone
- Post menopausal 13cm ovarian cyst
- 13cm follicle on ovary