Can just touching the penis lead to pregnancy?

My girlfriend got her periods on 5th november. On 16th november, we tried to have sex but i realized she was not ready. It was first time for both of us. The maximum far i went that day was to touch my penis to her vagina. That was it. I did not exactly remember whether I had any liquid on top of my penis. As per regular cycle, she should have had periods by now. But she is late by one week and i am really worried whether she is pregnant. We are getting engaged in February 2014 and married in November 2014. Can just touching the penis lead to pregnancy? I did not have sex that day and i am very sure about it. Please guide me in the matter. I am really very worried because technically, I did nothing and we both are still virgin.
Posted Sun, 29 Dec 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 22 minutes later
Brief Answer: Very remote chances Detailed Answer: pl do beta hcg for her. this is blood pregnancy test. the chances of pregnancy is very less but not zero as preejaculate may also have sperms. don't worry if blood preg test is negative . if you intend to repeat the sex , she should start pills when periods start.