Can irregular contraceptive pills intake cause pregnant anytime?
User rating for this question
towards the end of September I started forgetting to take my birth control pills so I was only taking them off and on. I started my period the first week of october due to the missed pills I assumed. I decided to get off birth control when i had my period to start trying to have a baby. if I go off that period I am now atleast 3 weeks late with slight cramps and white creamy discharge. I took a test 3 days ago that was negative. people say I won't ovulate until I have a full period being fully off birth control. is this true or could I be pregnant?
Posted Sun, 29 Dec 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 13 days later
Brief Answer: get serum beta hCG levels if low you are not preg Detailed Answer: Hi Amb.... Welcome to healthcare Magic! It is right that with irregular contraceptive pills intake you may get pregnant anytime but it is also a fact that menses remain irregular for two three months when you stop taking pills then they become regular. You are unlikely to be pregnant if the urine pregnancy test is negative but you should do beta hCG levels to be more sure because is more relable test. I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you. Take Care!
People also viewed
- Irregular intake of contraceptive pills
- Concussion symptoms excessively hungry
- Contraceptive pill cause tingling
- Amway supplement for pregnant women
- Amway supplements for pre pregnancy
- Amwayiron folic causes hairloss
- Amway protein powder for pregnant women
- Why would a doc increase citalopram from 20mg to 40mg
- Contraceptive pill and pregnant
- Can fibroids cause positive ana
- Constant dull headache tingling in arms
- Can irregular contraceptive pills intake cause pregnant anytime
- Common cold spots roof of mouth
- Contraceptive pill causes flatulence
- Constant headache burning rubber smell