Can intermittent shoulder pain and shinbone discomfort in pelvic area be indications for tendinitis in shoulder?

I am having pain in my left shoulder for about 3monthd off and on pain in my shinbone discomfort in my pelvic and hips had ct scan and X-ray of back all normal dr did ANA testing positive title 1;160 homogeneous dr thinks I have lupus but I don't think this sous not sound likeipus went to see orthopedic he thinks I have tendinitis in left shoulder. I am so worried. The X-rays were done back in XXXXXXX the cy scan of lost back was done in September and i have this constant discomfort the dr seems to think lupus but I don't think so ra factor is 10 all other blood work is normal Crp is .013
Posted Fri, 27 Dec 2013 in Lupus
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 24 hours later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Madam, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your query I will like to tell you that ANA can be positive in 1-5% of normal population also and with age the positivity increases . Whatever symptoms you are giving dont go well with diagnosis of lupus . You can get an ENA profile , Anti dS DNA antibody and complement levels C3 & C4 for confirming the diagnosis of LUPUS. There is possibility of tendinitis or may be early stages of frozen shoulder as told by your Orthopeadician . Also get your vitamin D level , calcium levels tested . Their deficiency may also lead to pain and aches in whole body. Take care. Dr. Shruti