Can i get pregnant after having sex inspite of having blowding and cramping symptoms?
User rating for this question
How do you know are pragnant when you and your mate having sex during ovulation do you still have the blowding and cramping after sex.
Posted Wed, 12 Mar 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Abhijit Deshmukh 10 hours later
Brief Answer: Hi Detailed Answer: Hello Thank you for the query. Well best way of knowing about pregnancy after sex is doing an urine pregnancy test which is a kit freely available where in you have to just put in a drop of urine as per the instruction on kit and check the results. Pain and bloating (I think you meant it) after sex can occur due to over stimulation of your nervous system and has got noting to do with pregnancy. You can drink lots of water and can go for regular walks to reduce bloating and cramping. Hope this answers your query. Happy to help. Best wishes.
People also viewed
- Spitting up blood on a empty stomach
- Can i drink beer 3 weeks after inverted papilloma surgery
- Uncomfortable to sit down man constipation
- Smelly stool nausea
- Cinitapride before or after food
- Sensitive stomach
- Cramping after embryo transfer then symptoms stopped
- Beer after tonsillectomy
- Heart beating hard after a hot bath
- 5 weeks pregnant symptoms cramping
- Pregnant but no symptoms
- Symptoms of cramps
- Pinworm bleeding
- After tubectomy pregnant symptoms
- Pain in right side after drinking beer