Can i get infected with STD inspite of having throat itching?

Apr 2013

General Surgeon
Hi Sir, Recently i had visited strip XXXXXXX and had a lap dance with the girl,during this act i sucked her nipples and i see some red sopts on her breat but nothing leaked out and i didn't feel it in my mouth,But after the act i came home felt sad and tired i got some throat itching (I was already tired before seeing the lady). I am depressed because of this act i got sore throat(not sure) or I got any STD's .Please let me know.
Posted Sat, 22 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 29 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hi and welcome to HCM Detailed Answer: This risk of any infection transmission thorugh this is negligible. So I am sure that your thorat itching is caused by some much more common conditions such as viral respiratory infections or throat irritation. So you dont have to be worried at all. There is no gonorrhea or clamydia in breasts,especially if there is no breast discharge or milk. Just treat this as any other throat infection. WIsh you good health. Feel free to ask. Regards
Follow-up: Can i get infected with STD inspite of having throat itching? 9 minutes later
Thank you so much sir.You really made me happy sir.
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 12 minutes later
Brief Answer: hi Detailed Answer: I am glad I could help.