Can hydro sulfat treat inoperable renal cell cancer?

I have renal cell cancer.the doc sayes its inoperble.Theytook my right kidney out 3years ago. I,ve been reading about hydro sulfat.What do you think.
Posted Sun, 16 Mar 2014 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Indranil Ghosh 1 hour later
Brief Answer: it is not an effective remedy for cancer Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for your query. I would like to know more details about your disease. However, hydrazine sulfate is not an effective anticancer therapy. It is just a hoax as per all leading cancer agencies. For inoperable kidney cancer we have other effective therapies like sutent or votrient . please discuss these with your oncologist. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer further follow up queries, if any. warm regards