Can hurting in butt cheek and hips be signs of diabetes?
User rating for this question
If your gluts XXXXXXX hurts(right butt cheek ) hurts, along with hips (bone and leg socket), does that mean you have diabetes 1???
Posted Sat, 15 Feb 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Hip joint pain does not indicate diabetes 1. Detailed Answer: Hello, I have studied your case. Hip joint pain with butt pain does not indicate diabetes 1. Pain along hip joint indicates possibility of hip arthritis. Hip arthritis can be degenerative or due to avascular necrosis of femoral head [AVN]. I will advise you do X ray of hip and you can consult me with reports or with your doctor. Butt pain can be due to spinal nerve compression.MRI spine will help to diagnose the condition. Till time take analgesic and cartilage protecting medication like glucosamine sulphate. For hip arthritis joint flexion, extension and rotation exercises will help. Physiotherapist will help you better to learn more exercises in proper protocol. Diet rich in calcium and protein will help In diabetes there is osteoporosis of bones so hip arthritis can occur early. Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Wishing you good health. Take care.
People also viewed
- Diagnosis of clitoral inflammation
- Diabetic butt ulcer
- Diagnosis of neurological deficiency
- Acne around waistline hip sign of diabetes
- Signs of diabetes
- Diagnosis of high impact injury
- Neck shoulder pain high sgot
- Diagnosis of delayed allergic reaction
- Types of injections for hip pain
- Silicone injections for hip pain
- Signs of diabetes signs of diabetes
- Tapping the hip joint
- Diagnosis of cranial nerve paralysis
- Dark spots cheek diabetes
- Isabgol hip and nerve