Can hurt myself to avoid school, like being sick and conversing with doctors. What am I dealing with?

hello, this Haya 17y F
i have a Psychological problem, i dont like going to school , i can hurt myself with anything just to avoid going there<i like being sick i actually want to be a doctor soo i enjoy talking with doctors and discus health proplems with them and they find me a smart girl and wish me the best =)
soo to run away from boring school i just make myself sick and goo to talk with doctors

my GPA at the beginig of the high school was 98.3 out of 100
now at the end of the last senoir year iam 95.8

i dont know what to do i have 2 exams and ididnt study any single word and i wont becausr its late night

thanks alot for help
if there is arabian doctor it would be better to explain

thanks =)
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Anxiety and Stress
Answered by Dr. Radhika 6 hours later

You are provided me with good information.

It is good to know to that you are interested to be a doctor.But to be a doctor you will have to finish school first.

1.Are you facing any problem in school like ragging which makes you not like school?
2.Are you having any other problems at home that makes you lose concentration?

You should never hurt yourself because you are disinterested in school.Instead try counselling from a Psychiatrist who will try to help you out from your fear or disinterest in school.

They are many modalities of treatment like Cognitive Behavioral therapy .
CBT can help you to change how you think ('Cognitive') and what you do ('Behaviour'). These changes can help you to feel better.

During the course of treatment, you will learn how to identify and change destructive or disturbing thought patterns that have a negative influence on behavior.

Whatever the type of treatment you undergo it is finally up to you to make up your mind and do the best so that you have a bright future.

Hope i have answered your query.I will be available for follow up queries.