Can high triglycerides cause erectile dysfunction?

Can High Tryclicerides cause Erectile disfuntion
symptoms include only being fully erect in the morning and unable to get or sustain an erection at any other time.
Posted Fri, 25 May 2012 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Hello and thanks for the query.
Erectile dysfunction is inability to get or maintain an erection that is firm enough for man to have intercourse.
Erectile dysfunction(ED) is common in adult men and almost all men are affected at some or other time.
Any difficulty in having or keeping an erection more than 25% of time then it is considered a problem.
High triglycerides can cause ED.
In general, the cause of erectile dysfunction is divided into 2 types:  

Psychological (mental) causes 
Physical or organic (having to do with a bodily organ or an organ system) causes

Psychological factors are
Stress related to work or family issues
Anxiety associated with sex because of prior bad experience
Inability to communicate with your partner etc.

Physical causes may include 
Diabetes,kidney diseases,alcoholism,smoking,high cholesterol,over or under active thyroid,vascular diseases,prostate or bladder surgeries,obesity,lack of exercises etc.
ED can be causes by use of various medicines like anti depressants,anti histaminics,tranquilizers,etc.
Advice for you
Reduce your weight
Stop smoking and moderate your alcohol
Regular exercises
Talk to your partner
Stop taking drugs
Take medicines for reduction of triglycerides
Do XXXXXXX berthing exercises fir stress reduction

Normally such measures should help you but if you still don't get alright with these self care techniques,you may consult your doctor.
I think I have explained the things in detail however you can revert to me for any further query.
Thanks and best of luck.