Can hgh or testosterone replacement therapy increase beard growth?

Will hgh or testosterone replacement therapy increase beard growth?
Also, will it cause wrist bones and hands to grow? I am 24 and don't have any chest hair or beard growth, and I also have very small hands and wrists for my age. I lift weights daily and eat well. I look young for my age and have "boyish" features, compared to other men my age. If hgh or testosterone replacement therapy is the way to go, how do I access it? Thanks!
Posted Thu, 28 Mar 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Shivaprasad C 14 hours later
Thanks for writing in. Testosterone but not GH therapy can increase beard growth and body hair. Hands and wrist may enlarge with GH therapy only but it wont be specific for this region your other parts and XXXXXXX organs like liver can enlarge as well. Do it cant be prescribed to increase the size of hands and wrists. All the problrms you have noted could either be due to genetic issues or hormonal deficiency. Testosterone & GH can only be given to patients who are deficient for them else they will cause side effects. If the changes are due to genetic causes neither of them is of any help and shouldnt be used. I suggest you see an endocrinologist for these issues. Devision on hormonal replacement can only be made after that. Dont use them on your own.
Hope this helps.
Follow-up: Can hgh or testosterone replacement therapy increase beard growth? 10 minutes later
Thanks for the answer. So if my testosterone and hgh levels are normal, then no doctor will prescribe me with testosterone and hgh replacement therapy? Even though I have no beard or chest hair, and small hands and wrists like I do?
Is there any way to access it privately? I don't mind paying I just want this cured.
Answered by Dr. Shivaprasad C 1 hour later
I dont advocate such use. First get checked yourself from an endocrinologist. Im not very much aware of the regulations and availability of these hormones in UK and GH is pretty expensive. As I have already said indiscriminatory use can have a lot of side effects. Think logically dont be in a hurry. I wish docs had solution for every human ailment. Unfortunately they dont. So are the h9rm9nes we are talking about. be careful about them.