Can herpes get transferred through sucking penis?

herpesI think i might have herpes so if my girlfriend sucks my penis can she get herpes to
Posted Wed, 29 Aug 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Harish Naik 2 hours later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
If you have active genital herpes and have vaginal or anal intercourse, you can give your partner genital herpes. Finally, if you have a cold sore and put your mouth on your partners genitals (oral sex), you can give your partner genital herpes.
Herpes is most likely to be spread from the time these first symptoms are noticed until the area is completely healed and the skin looks normal again. Sexual contact (oral, vaginal, or anal) is very risky during this time. A person has about a 75% chance of contracting herpes during intimate contact with someone actively shedding the virus.
Hope I have provided the information you needed.
Wish you good health. Take care.