Can headache, dizziness, burps, vomiting be due to acidity?

HI, I am getting these headaches that start on one side , followed by periods where I cant see properly and feel dizzy. This is also accompanied with burps and vomiting. So, think migh be something related to acidity. Can this be caused because of acidity?
Posted Sun, 16 Mar 2014 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later
Brief Answer: yes, it can be caused by acidity Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX What you have explained can definitely be caused by acidity. Two other possibilities are migraine headache and vertigo. I would suggest you to undergo a thorough examination by your primary care doctor to rule out the same. In the meantime, You can take antacids like capsule Pantodac DSR. I prescribe my patients this on empty stomach early in the morning for few weeks. wish you good health. Regards,