Can green light surgery cause Peyonie's disease?

Can green light surgery cause Peyonie's disease ( this is laser surgery to reduce the size of the prostate ) I had the surgery last October and it started showing up after the recover process. My urologist prescribed 400 IU of vit E which has not really helped. The surgery usually takes one hour, but he worked on me for an hour and a half because there was more to remove than he thought.
Posted Tue, 13 Aug 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. V. Sasanka 30 minutes later
It looks unlikely that the surgery you had for prostate has caused your present condition. Peyronies disease usually has no specific cause and therefore no specific treatment. It could have had its origin at time of an unusually strenuous inter course with unrecognized trauma. Vit E and Potaba are given but I have never seen them work. Some have tried intra lesional injections of steroids but I suggest you wait for a year and see if things are getting better or worse. Some eventually need surgery to excise the lesion and put a graft on the site of the lesion which will take care of the curvature and pain whole hopefully keeping the length of penis normal.
Hope I have been of help. Regards.