Can glyco-a and fadeout cause iritated torn skin ?

Iam 43 years old ,i wanted to remove scars caused by pimple on my checks and upper head, a friend recommended fadeout and then another friend recommended glyco-a cream only at nite.and in morning to scrub my face,now i have irritated torn skin...kindly advice me
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Follow-up: Can glyco-a and fadeout cause iritated torn skin ? 5 minutes later
Please doctor also advise me how to use the glyco-a cream effectively,i have an oil face.Also kindly advise me on the cleanser ,day mosituriser and best sunblock
Answered by Dr. Sunil.N 1 hour later

Generally Dermatologist recommend Glyco A cream for superficial scars. Deeper scars are difficult to clear with any product advertised. It generally requires certain cosmetic procedures.

Erythema(redness), peeling of the skin is usually encountered side-effects during the initial usage. Don't rub too much over the scars and don't apply over the normal skin. If the burning sensation doesn't come down please stop using it and consult the doctor.

Cetaphil cleanser you can use like a facial wash. MMFE moisture lotion apply 3 times a day and Suncote lotion ,apply in the morning 30 minutes before going out.

Read the instructions given along with the product if get any confusion.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.