Can foods true focus be used with medications?

can now foods true focus be used with medications?..... I'm on abilify,trihexyphenidyl,and klonopin......
Posted Wed, 19 Mar 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Manisha Gopal 2 hours later
Brief Answer: It does not appear to be harmful Detailed Answer: Hello and welcome to HCM! The supplement true focus is marketed as a mental health booster, and the contents appear to be simple and helpful for bodily functioning when taken in recommended dosage - once a day. Apparently there is no problem in taking them with the ongoing medicines for some days. However, one should continue taking the medicines daily and keep a regular visit to his psychiatrist. Natural supplements are not backed by enough research. Thus all of their side effects are not usually known or not documented in medical literature. It will be best to discuss the supplement with the treating doctor in next visit. Hope the reply is useful please feel free to ask more questions for clarifictaion Dr. Manisha Gopal MD. Psychiatry
Follow-up: Can foods true focus be used with medications? 4 hours later
I've been looking to take something that will help me with focus/attention// memory... natural stuff not adderall or ritalin....
Answered by Dr. Manisha Gopal 10 minutes later
Brief Answer: dont worry, it is herbal only Detailed Answer: Hello Dont worry, True focus as you mentioned has natural does not have adderall/ retalin. you might get help with true focus but continue with abilify and Trihexphenidyl and clonopin. I hope you get well soon. If you have any other query, i will be pleased to answer Dr. Manisha Gopal MD Psychiatry
Follow-up: Can foods true focus be used with medications? 1 minute later
the reason of taking it for... is because so I can study and take my college skills to the next level... I'm going in into psychology double major either pre law or pre med...
Answered by Dr. Manisha Gopal 18 hours later
Brief Answer: Take nutritious food and exercise for good results Detailed Answer: hello, The medicine you have asked has got those components which are believed yo be useful in boosting memory and brain functioning. However, there are other things like - proper and timely diet jogging/ exercise once or twice a day regularly including nuts ( walnuts. , almonds ) in your daily diet, more of green salads- twice or thrice a day sprouted pulses are considered to be of high nutritious value by science And of course studying hard, revising the text, and not doing too much of other distracting activities. If you want you may just take the above stated food and avoid the supplement. Dr.Manisha Gopal MD psychiatry