Can female infertility patients use ubiq 100?

can female infertility patients use ubiq 100
Posted Mon, 26 Aug 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 32 minutes later

Dear Madam,

Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Well Ubi-Q 100 contains Ubidecarenone BP 100 mg (Coenzyme Q10), Arginine BP , Selenium , Alpha Tocopheryl etc. It is a multivitamin supplement given for a variety of conditions like Cardiovascular disease, Migraine, Immune disorders etc.

There is some information of its benefits in male infertility but has not been approved for use in this . Administration of CoQ(10) plays a positive role in the treatment of asthenozoospermia that is it important for improving the sperm motility .

But its use in female infertility has not been proved . But it is a health supplement and if your treating doctor feels so then you can take this.
Treatment of female infertility depends on the cause . I advise you to see an
infertility expert because exact cause needs to be established before any kind of treatment because it there is an obstuctive cause these will not work in that case.

Wish you a good health .

Dr. Shruti
Follow-up: Can female infertility patients use ubiq 100? 3 minutes later
I came across many people who used coq 10 , ubiq100 who had my similar history anfd had obtained a good number of folliciles and ened in suceessful pregnancy.

If I need to buy coq10 what is the exact label NAME AS I FIND MANY VARIETY OF COQ 10 IN MARKET
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 9 minutes later
Dear Madam,

Thanks for reverting back.

Therre are many brands availble it depends your gynaecologist wants which one . You can also take Amways nutrilite CO Q but since all brands have other contents also you need to consult your gyanaecologist for this .

Dr. Shruti